Close

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142
Results 1,026 to 1,030 of 1030
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Definitely manipulated. There's support around the $7800-8k price level, if we break lower through that we will retest $6k before bull run resumes IMO

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Anyone investing on Digibyte?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2366 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 93siro Click here to enlarge
    Anyone investing on Digibyte?
    What is it?
    For Sale - OEM Porsche 991.2 PSE exhaust

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Received this from my Crypto Profit Trader:

I have some good news to kick off your week!

Starting on May 19 at 9:30 a.m. EDT, the Gemini exchange will start supporting privacy coin Zcash (ZEC)!

That means Gemini customers can start depositing Zcash as soon as this Saturday. Trading will then begin next Tuesday on May 22 — also at 9:30 a.m.

To give you a little background, the New York City-based platform was founded by Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss in 2015. The exchange allows investors to move from fiat to crypto, and it has increasingly become a competitor to Coinbase, Bitstamp and Kraken.

Zcash is now the third cryptocurrency listed on Gemini, next to Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH). I can’t stress the significance of this.

For one, Gemini has been working with the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYSDFS) to achieve this status. With its recent approval, Gemini is now the first licensed Zcash exchange in the world.

That means the NYSDFS is the first regulatory agency to oversee Zcash. This is big. The NYSDFS has a BitLicense framework that’s considered one of the strictest regulatory systems for cryptos out there.

As you know, I’m not afraid of regulators moving into this space. Regulatory oversight is crucial for protecting customers and spurring more crypto projects — giving a boost to the overall market and our trades.

But here’s a more immediate result: Now investors won’t need to go through BTC to get Zcash. They can also use ETH and the U.S. dollar. This is an essential stepping stone to adopting Zcash as a fungible, tradeable cryptocurrency.

And you can already see this good news reflected in your portfolio.

The coin is up over 20% today, and I see more upside ahead. Congrats to everyone who’s been following this trade! I love when you get to see quick gains like this.

As always, I’ll continue to keep you updated on what’s coming next. For now, I’ll say this news means larger exchanges — such as Coinbase — will follow suit.

That’s all for now, but as a side note: Some of the largest crypto conferences are happening now. I’m attending some key events this week in New York, speaking with the top crypto influencers and thought leaders.

So I’ll be sure to keep you in the loop.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2366 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well that mini little bull run was fun while it lasted.

Damn why can't Bitcoin break out?
    For Sale - OEM Porsche 991.2 PSE exhaust

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142