Close

    • 2018 Kia Stinger hits 462 whp, 531 wtq with BMS JB4, BMS intake, and water-meth injection

      Even KIA's are getting fast these days. BMS (Burger Tuning) is getting impressive numbers out of the 3.3 liter Lambda II twin turbo V6 under the hood of the KIA Stinger. Keep in mind this car puts out 327 wheel horsepower stock on a Dynojet.


      Here is stock vs. E30 with a JB4:


      JB4, pump gas, BMS intake, BMS WMI (water/meth) kit:


      Over 500 lb-ft of torque at the wheels! All that with simple bolt ons from BMS including their JB4, intake, and water/meth kit.

      Now you have to watch out for modded KIA's at stoplights.






      This article was originally published in forum thread: 2018 Kia Stinger hits 462 whp, 531 wtq with BMS JB4, BMS intake, and water-meth injeection started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 10 Comments
      1. Bowser330's Avatar
        Bowser330 -
        this is nuts

        the base GT, which gets you the 3.3L V6TT is already down to $30K with barely any miles on it....this is one of the greatest tuned performance values out there today.

        I wonder if Pure Turbos is working on a hybrid set?....500whp 550wtq

        Click here to enlarge
      1. Payam@BMS's Avatar
        Payam@BMS -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Bowser330 Click here to enlarge
        this is nuts

        the base GT, which gets you the 3.3L V6TT is already down to $30K with barely any miles on it....this is one of the greatest tuned performance values out there today.

        I wonder if Pure Turbos is working on a hybrid set?....500whp 550wtq

        Click here to enlarge
        This thing is one of my favorite cars that we own. It's so darn fast, it's just like a way better N54. So much power with just minimal mods.
        600whp or bust!
      1. Bowser330's Avatar
        Bowser330 -
        Im not a fan of the styling or the weight but I am starting to see them more and more on the road and I have to give props on the performance capabilities.

        I wonder if Hyundai/Kia will put this engine in a smaller coupe? Maybe the next Genesis coupe?
      1. subaru335i's Avatar
        subaru335i -
        How is the interior?

        I really like the look of the Hyundai G70 that comes with that same motor but is 6-inches shorter than the Kia Stinger and anywhere from 160-475lbs lighter. .
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by subaru335i Click here to enlarge
        I really like the look of the Hyundai G70 that comes with that same motor but is 6-inches shorter than the Kia Stinger and anywhere from 160-475lbs lighter. .
        If it's that much lighter and it looks better, skp the Kia.
      1. MSIZZLE's Avatar
        MSIZZLE -
        Guys I'm running a Hyundai/Genesis dealership and I just took a G70 sport for a demo, the car is fantastic! Plenty of power,stunning looks, all the toys, and car really has a european flair. I have had several people ask me about the car and are shocked at what it is. Its crazy but saying its nice for a hyundai is doing it a disservice, i Think the Genesis line can be graded with out a curve. I can tell you for sure I would take this car over an IS, q50,ats. The 3 series I would take over this car but its going to be about 17k more com probably equipped. My last 3 personal cars has been an m6,r8, and now I8. My daily has been the best car or truck for what ever dealership I worked for so thats Nissan,Toyota, VW, and now Hyundai. Im going to get a G80 sport next week and I haven't been this excited about a demo in a long time!! Love the G70 just too small for me and my family.
      1. richpike's Avatar
        richpike -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
        Guys I'm running a Hyundai/Genesis dealership and I just took a G70 sport for a demo, the car is fantastic! Plenty of power,stunning looks, all the toys, and car really has a european flair. I have had several people ask me about the car and are shocked at what it is. Its crazy but saying its nice for a hyundai is doing it a disservice, i Think the Genesis line can be graded with out a curve. I can tell you for sure I would take this car over an IS, q50,ats. The 3 series I would take over this car but its going to be about 17k more com probably equipped. My last 3 personal cars has been an m6,r8, and now I8. My daily has been the best car or truck for what ever dealership I worked for so thats Nissan,Toyota, VW, and now Hyundai. Im going to get a G80 sport next week and I haven't been this excited about a demo in a long time!! Love the G70 just too small for me and my family.
        Any insights on G70 leases yet?

        -Rich
      1. MSIZZLE's Avatar
        MSIZZLE -
        Attachment 58211 Thats the car I have, the paint is bmw quality not thin like a Japanese car.


        ugh its insane for now, the sport I'm driving is 52k and leasesin the 7's sign and drive. Im thinking after all the Genesis stores are open and we have inventory they will come down to earth. Basically all the cars are atleast 100 per month too much for now.
      1. MSIZZLE's Avatar
        MSIZZLE -
        I would think with that setup the G70 would be a high 10 second car
      1. richpike's Avatar
        richpike -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
        Attachment 58211 Thats the car I have, the paint is bmw quality not thin like a Japanese car.


        ugh its insane for now, the sport I'm driving is 52k and leasesin the 7's sign and drive. Im thinking after all the Genesis stores are open and we have inventory they will come down to earth. Basically all the cars are atleast 100 per month too much for now.
        Nice. They look great. And that’s what I had been reading on the lease rates - hope they do come down soon, I think a lease will be important to get people to try them and realize how great they are.

        -Rich