Close

    • Gutted Tesla P100D taking on various Mustangs including a Nitrous fed Foxbody for $3200

      It is kind of amusing to see someone gutting a Tesla Model S P100D to street race with it. Is the P100D quick? Yes. It is all about torque off the line and will do a 10.8 @ 122.93 in the 1/4 mile at the stock weight.


      The P100D goes up against a couple Mustangs early on in the video and dispatches them easily. After that, there is a bunch of shit talking to set a $3200 race up. Listening to these people talk is... well, an indictment of the educational system.

      After all that the Mustang gets destroyed. A lot of talk for not much of a race. The Mustang owner asks for a rematch and is denied. The butthurt that follows is fun to see. Why did he play the Tesla's game in the first place?

      Eventually there is a rematch for $600 with the Foxbody getting the right lane he whined about. The Mustang has a slightly quicker reaction but still loses. No more excuses.

      A bonus run with a FBO E85 GTR is included and the Tesla wins that as well.

      Impressive? If you're into the 1/8 mile, sure.


      This article was originally published in forum thread: Gutted Tesla P100D taking on various Mustangs including a Nitrous fed Foxbody for $3200 started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 6 Comments
      1. subaru335i's Avatar
        subaru335i -
        Yeah yeah Teslas are pretty quick from a dig in the 1/8th, still $#@!ing lame. His girlfriend is so $#@!ing annoying and its not even this kid's car. It is his daddies car. lol

        This kid is the worst, every race is exactly the same. He $#@!es and complains to get the lane he wants, talks a bunch of $#@! about how his car isn't as fast as the other one "its stock" "yours is modified/built motor" "you are way faster" and then usual gets the hit or a car length or some type of handicap.
        Then he beats them and refuses any rematch because he has to go charge and cool the batteries off.

        Also, it pisses me off to no end when people say it is a "$3200 race when its really $1600 per side so its a $1600 race. The winner actually wins $1600. And 90% of the time it is like 6 different peoples money in the pot.

        Anyway, Teslas are still lame and this kids channel is the worst.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by subaru335i Click here to enlarge
        It is his daddies car. lol
        Oh man... really? That's lame. Did dad give him permission?
      1. subaru335i's Avatar
        subaru335i -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Oh man... really? That's lame. Did dad give him permission?
        Yeah he mentioned it in one of the videos I saw. The dad lets him take the seats out to cut weight too lol.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by subaru335i Click here to enlarge
        Yeah he mentioned it in one of the videos I saw. The dad lets him take the seats out to cut weight too lol.
        My kid would not be doing that. First of all because I wouldn't buy a P100D and secondly because of the idiotic $#@! I saw in the video. The keys would be taken away, immediately. I don't care if the girlfriend cuts off BJ's.

        The even bigger dumbass is the guy running his mouth while losing $2200 to an f'ing Tesla.
      1. subaru335i's Avatar
        subaru335i -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        My kid would not be doing that. First of all because I wouldn't buy a P100D and secondly because of the idiotic $#@! I saw in the video. The keys would be taken away, immediately. I don't care if the girlfriend cuts off BJ's.

        The even bigger dumbass is the guy running his mouth while losing $2200 to an f'ing Tesla.
        Yeah they are all like that. The kid plays off the redneck's hate of electric cars and then carefully strokes their ego telling them their car is faster so he gets what he wants.
        All of his videos end with him running away and basically almost getting beaten up. lol
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by subaru335i Click here to enlarge
        Yeah they are all like that. The kid plays off the redneck's hate of electric cars and then carefully strokes their ego telling them their car is faster so he gets what he wants.
        All of his videos end with him running away and basically almost getting beaten up. lol
        Well I don't blame him for taking advantage of stupid people. I can't fault him for taking easy money. I also can't fault him for standing his ground and not giving in to their demands. That Mustang owner saying you'll 'get freight trained' or whatever should not procreate.

        I'd laugh all the way to the bank too not that $2200 is worth how worked up these idiots got anyway.